Thursday, May 24, 2007

A night of finales and long lost videos....

First, I have to say congratulations to Jordin Sparks for winning last night. Blake was the most gracious loser ever. I think he might have been a little relieved, now he can do his own thing. I don't know.

Now if you missed the LOST season finale...so sad for you. I love that show! I knew Locke was alive!! Crazy, yes, but alive nonetheless. The flashback that was in the future really threw me (although I did think, if he had a big beard before, why is he bothering to shave on the island). I wonder who died. I really don't like the future Jack so I hope that doesn't happen. I LOVED when Jack said he loved Kate. Oh, what will happen with them. I wonder who the boat people are. Sad that Charlie died, just when he was not bugging me so much anymore. I love that Hurley saved the day. Sawyer was extra scary when he killed Tom. Juliett kissing Jack made me so mad. How I can't wait for next season!!!

Well, if you want to laugh your head off at me, watch this. This long lost video that we made back in high school was resurrected today and I just about peed my pants. Oh to be spaztic and dance like a freak and not get tired. Those were the days.

10 comments:

Jill said...

Ok you guys were the biggest spazzes!! I loved it. Was that your senior year?

ps. sean and i recorded ai and watched it a little later and then the last part (where they named the winner) did not record! i guess it went over the 2 hour limit. So we didnt get to see them announce it. Tivo sucks.

The Scotts said...

I am glad that Locke is alive and love that Hurley saved them. But I am worried about this new chick and we think that Jack's "I love you" was more of a brother/sister family love. I don't think anything will happen there. We were a little mad that Charlie didn't go on the otherside of the door and lock it but he probably couldn't. I've always liked him. Glad you liked the video

The Farnsworth Family said...

LOST was amazing. There were so many good things about the finale. I'm with Shanon though...Dave and I said why didn't Charlie go to the other side of the door and lock it? He will be missed. I am not excited for the future either. We aren't sure why, but Dave and I both thought it was Ben in the coffin. Can't wait to see what happens.

King Family said...

I think it is Sawyer in the coffin. Lost was awesome/depressing. Did you notice that the lady that Jack saved was Sawyer's girlfriend that he conned and had a child with? That's what I thought at least. I can't believe we have to wait until February to see what happens next, I am so addicted. Very funny video BTW......

Marc said...

No way... it's DEFINITELY Locke in the coffin. He'd been the one who said calling off the island was a mistake and in the future scene, now that he's dead, Jack agrees with him.

King Family said...

but why would Kate not care about the funeral? It seems like if it were Locke, she would care at least a little bit. I think Sawyer shooting Tom was a foreshadow of how evil he is going to become.....i am a nerd.

Mandee said...

I think Sawyer is in the coffin too.
And I was wondering who it was that Jack saved! Blondemama is brilliant!
But why did "Patchy" pull the grenade when it seemed like he wanted to get off the island as well? That guy is a freak. I love Jack and Kate- and wonder why Kate is free in the future? Or maybe she is hiding out? Juliet bugs. Locke bugs. Hate Ben and loved that Jack beat the crap out of him. Hurley was awesome! Sad that Charlie died. He didn't bug me so much. And yes- if it isn't Penny's boat, why did parachute girl have a picture of them?

Melanie said...

I think parachute girl may be on a mission from Penny's dad to find Desmond to keep him from Penny. And, I'm with Marc (though I also took part in convincing him) that Locke is the one who died. If it was Ben, then why on earth would Jack cry when he saw the news? He would so not be sad if Ben died. No one would. I think people would be torn if Locke died because they liked him, but just didn't understand him and his choices and that would both explain and be the tragedy of no one coming to his non-funeral. And about Sawyer, I think that even if people end up jerks, if you ever loved them, you'd still show up at their funeral, which is why I don't think it's Sawyer. If it was him, I think his kid and the kid's mom would have come, as well as Kate. (My uncle was an alcoholic and was married and divorced six times, and five of his x-wives still showed up at his funeral. Talk about awkward though!)

Ilene said...

Wow, I have gotten so behind in your blogs! Well, I was out of town (see my blog) but I am back. Congrats on the house offer!! You don't know how insanely jealous I am of you guys! Is it going well so far?

Anyway, we need to get walking or together soon!

Marc said...

So... all you Losties... the Washington Post has this interesting discussion between three columnists discussing all the recent episodes and all the Lost theories. It's long, but super interesting and should help tide you over until next season. Check it out.