I have been waiting to post pics of where we are moving because we hadn't signed the lease yet. But some have asked so here is a few pics of the house we are renting in Vegas. We are very excited to have found a nice new house to rent. I like to call it a Townhouse without sharing walls (because it has no yard). But who needs a yard to take care of when there are 2 community pools and parks?


19 comments:
What a cute place! I can just imagine you eating Cafe Rio in your new kitchen!
I love it! It is such a cute house! You guys totally scored finding that little gem.
Now THAT is a place worth waiting for! I love it and I love the colors. Just a wee bit longer, you're doing great!
Summer
Cute house! I love it. I'm going to miss the yellow house though...lots of fun times there. And congrats on the new nephew! I get to see my new one tomorrow!
Fabulous "townhouse." I especially love the paint color in the master bedroom. So calm and cool.
Your future house is darling! I love it, you can't beat the swimming pools!
Welcome to desert homes. Nobody has yards anymore it seems. Has your house sold yet? How exciting that it has comminuty pools. That is what we wish we had. Fun times and congrats on the nephew.
Congrats that looks too cute, how nice to have it all painted already! Great find!
SO cute Ali. I love it! Congrats :) I am sorry there is no yard. But like you said it will force you to walk to the park & pools more...Too bad all the cute furniture isn't included with the cute house ;)
Oh, I am jealous of that master bathroom. Really jealous. Everything looks so nice and clean. You are going to have some great girls' nights there. I'm so excited for you! Nothing beats a working husband. . . student husbands are fun but well, not great at helping with the family finances, you know?
Your house looks very nice, so clean and calming. I have a lot of those greens in my house too and I love it. Congrats! The pool should be nice to get you through the HOT summers in Vegas!
so i guess you know your red couch will work out! how funny...cute place.
Very cute and exciting. Where in Vegas? Henderson? Summerland? It will be fun.
Very cute and exciting. Where in Vegas? Henderson? Summerland? It will be fun.
I love it! How fun to be in a new house. Congrats to Bryant and Shante! Sorry if I spelled her name wrong. What did they name him? Such exciting times!
Very cute, I am sure it is a big relief to finally know where you are headed. Next time I feel like losing my money in 'The Vegas' I will call you, cause we head there once or twice a year! I am so happy you will be so much closer!!!
We are in Vegas right now... and I have 2 words for you. Satan's Breath.
Like he is breathing in my face.
The house we are staying at has a pool, thank goodness. Otherwise, it would litterally be hell.
Yes, where is your new place?
Sorry- it's actually Mandee.
Oh Mandee...I remember Satan's Breath! That trip to AZ with you still haunts me. Yes, I am aware that it is hotter than hell there and we are moving at just the right time. But hey, gotta love the sunshine.
It is in Southwest Las Vegas. Easy access to the 215. Pretty much all our friends who live in Vegas live in Southwest or Summerlin so we wanted to stay in that area and somewhere that had easy access to BA's work. He will be able to carpool with a friend which will be great.
Post a Comment