A friend sent this and I was excited to see when the shows are coming back and I wouldn't be a very good TV guide if I didn't share this info. So, go here if you want to see the schedule for a lot of shows and when they will be back in our living rooms.
Also, it wouldn't be Friday if I didn't comment about another great episode of LOST. Man, how does Sayid get messed up with Ben later on? And who do you think are the other 2 "Oceanic 6"? I loved last nights episode for lots of reasons but it really got me thinking about where I think the show is heading. I don't think the flash forwards of those 6 is the end. I think that the show will show them escape and then will show them going back to rescue the rest or something.
And another Thanks to Mandee for showing this fun nickname generator from Sawyer. Go here to get your nickname - mine was Capt. Lou Albino.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
"PUD"? I don't get it. Still hilarious. Thanks, Alison, that was funny! And a HUGE thanks for the TV-guiding. :) Though I am extremely sad 24 isn't returning until "early '09"?!?!?!
You are the best TV Guide & Recap Girl ever! I wanted to call you last night after I watched Lost just to talk about it. Thanks for the heads up on Ben- my DVR cut off the last 2 minutes. That always happens to me.
I'm "rinse 'n repeat"...hmmm....I HATE BEN! and i hate that he's showing up in the flash forwards because it means no one kills him in the next few episodes. grrrrr....
oceanic 6: jack, kate, sayid, ben, hurley, desmond? sayid and ben had to have made a pact in their "jail cell" and sayid got out to bring back charlote and blah blah i seriously don't have the brain capacity to follow all the stories. who's viewing did jack go to is what i want to know?! ya and i second the crappy ben feelings, he's UGLY on top of it all and looks are the most important thing, right? wow, how's that for a comment?
My nickname from Sawyer is Whiteout. Not quite as cute as Freckles...
About Lost. I can't believe Hurley! Who knew the guy had it in him to be so conniving! And I can't believe Kate stayed back (if she really did decide to stay back and wasn't forced). I loved the flash forwards with Sayid. I think Lost just gets better and better.
Thanks for the link for the shows coming back. I miss TV!!
Seriously, Hurley is one dirty little dog. I was mad about that...I don't like how they are all starting to turn on each other. But it was still great. Yea, seeing Ben in the future was a little bit of a bummer, I was hoping he would die soon.
I thought this week's Lost was much better than last week's -- and it wasn't a fake hour -- the commercial breaks seemed more reasonable. And I agree with you that I don't think the flash forwards are the end. So much going on!
Dude, my nickname came out as "Stubby". What a slap in the face!!
O.k. I tried the nickname thing twice because I wanted something cool and original but no matter what I typed in it came back Barbie or Bambi. I guess the name Jenna reminds Sawyer of his trampY friends?? Never knew. I really wanted Freckles :(
You have been a busy blogger! I'm impressed. I love Lost! So, when are all the other people going to show up? All the people who were living in the homes have "disappeared" It will be interesting to see what happens.
Dear TV Guide,
thanks for the link informing us when to expect our favorite tv shows again. I've been impatiently waiting for The Office to return. April still seems like forever away. Do you have any power to make them air sooner?
I loved the episode too. I think Sayid is sexy and I have always trusted him, which makes me wonder if I should like Ben more now? Hmm... I am going to go see what Sawyer would call me.
Post a Comment