PS - Yes, I got new glasses after Rusty ate mine 2 years ago.
Friday, May 04, 2007
CELEBRATE!!!
Brian finished his last final today! YAY!!!! It is so weird to think he is finally done with law school. It is funny how life works - in the moment time seems to move along so slowly but looking back time really flies. We are so excited for the next stage ahead but we are truly going to miss the friends and fun memories made here in Oregon. I am so proud of my hubbie and all his hard work these last 3 years. We have a week to celebrate, then its back to the books for the bar...
PS - Yes, I got new glasses after Rusty ate mine 2 years ago.
PS - Yes, I got new glasses after Rusty ate mine 2 years ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Wow! Huge Congratulations to both of you! (Seriously, I think being a law student's spouse, especially with kids, deserves congrats too). That's so awesome! Good luck on the bar, Brian!
Congrats! Is there a way to delet pics from the guestbook on our Mt. View site? I wanted to change the pic I put on but can't! Let me know.
Congrats to all of you! It's hard for the spouse as well. I was actually a wee bit sad when Ben graduated from business school and we moved from Philadelphia. I look back with lots of good memories and sometimes wish for those days again. Good luck to Brian as a first year Associate. I know how hard it is because I worked at a large law firm for 3 years as a recruitier. Being a 1st-year Associate can be brutal.
Ali congrats! Awe...what would it be like to be done with school? We have just one more year (what is another year after 7 years of school?) until Dave is done with his residency. Let me know how it feels to be on the outside. Good luck!
Brooke, I can delete it for you. I think I have to do it.
Thanks guys. I do want to take credit for his graduating too. My mom says I got my PHT degree (Put Him Through). I know, Brian keeps saying that after this last year (3rd year was way better than the first 2) he will never be able to spend so much time at home with the kiddos. I will miss that!
Yay, boys! Good jeorb!
That's so awesome he's done! What a great accomplishment! That is the biggest relief to take that last final! What an exciting time for you guys to be able to move on and start another adventure! We have some friends that live in Vegas and there are a lot of really nice neighborhoods there. I'm sure you will love it!
Ok, so I tried to upload my family pic on the Toro blog and it didn't work! Can you please delete mine, if you know how and I can put in a new one. Thanks!
Ok, Jessie. I deleted it.
Yeah! I need a metal too! I don't know anthing about law school or after the fact, but I know about being single mom :) and us moms need to get together!
Happy day. There is a light after the law school tunnel, after all. Congrats to you and Brian. You definitely get some credit for this family accomplishment as well!
Cute blog page! How did you get all fancy like that? I am so dumb when it comes to stuff like that.
I am too, I had to get my smarty pants friend, Kendee to help me! Thanks Kage! PS, sorry I had to delete the post of Bri's pop star pics. He was a bit embarrassed. I never thought he got embarrassed.
Congrats! Okay, where is that picture of Emery on the banner? It is adorable. I love the skirt!
Feels great, eh? Helluva job BA... and, of course, Ali. I know ole' Melbo was all too ready to wash her hands of law school after this last month. Finals never get any better.
Post a Comment