Monday, May 07, 2007

More fun new pics

I finally got the pictures back my friend took of little Emers. They are pretty fun!


20 comments:

Rachie said...

Those are some cute photos. I love the piggies!

I want my blog pretty like yours, help!

Alifinale said...

Ask Kendee. She helped me. But yours is cute anyways...

It was fun because we did it at this shopping center and everyone who walked by commented about her and she loved all the attention.

The Scotts said...

So stinking cute!!!!!! I love her piggy tails.

{lizzythebotanist} said...

cute! i've been wanting to revamp my blog but i can't figure out how to do it...

Ami Bethea said...

She is so adorable! Pictures like this make me so girl-baby-crazy. I love your new blog look! I wish I could figure out how to put a cute background. And congrats to your hubby, that's awesome!

Chappell Family said...

So cute!!! I would love to take pictures like that, but my boys don't look that cute in a skirt!

Brooke said...

Your blog looks so cute! I love the pictures!

Marc said...

Nice new blog design... and Emers is a cutie-patooters.

Melanie said...

She is darling and the pictures are awesome. Nice job on the new layout too, it's very cute!

BTW, I love that Marc is now using words like "cutie-patooters!" The effect kids have on people is great!

The Farnsworth Family said...

Okay she is so cute it is just not fair. Pig tails and pink skirts are definitely something that do not line my scrapbook pages :).

The Thompson's said...

I love those pics! She is so adorable! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new banner! I still need to get mine done! Looks so good!

Tara said...

I love it! She looks darling! And I love your new page design too you crafty girl!

Mandee said...

She is so cute! And so is your blog. Aaron had to help with mine since I don't understand programmer jibberish!

Birchall Family said...

So cute. I love her skirt. Me and Steph both have the same problem, no pink in this house. She is so cute!

Maui said...

Careful Ali, this web design stuff is an adictive substance...just know I warned you.

Jaclyn said...

Oh my gosh...she is the cutest thing! I love the toe-point in the first one.

Lizzy said...

Love the new background. And Emery, of course!

melbo said...

Emers is such a button! And I love your blog-it really shows off your personality. Cute cute cute!!

Nate and Lauren said...

hey what program did you buy to do the cute scrapbook pages (like the one with Emery in the swing)... I love those pics too, she is too cute!

Ilene said...

That pink skirt is enough to cry over. Love the one in the yellow too.

I'm glad you got your chance to get in on the photo shoot. Now the question is which ones do you frame? All of them?